PUMPKIN STYLE SLEEVES (STYLE 20)
- A weld-over sleeve for reinforcing threaded collars, welded joints or compression couplings on all diameter pipe sizes.
- Low profile specialty sleeves.
- Furnished with positive material identification and beveled long seams for welding.
- For permanent reinforcement of coupled joints. Similar in design to the Style 10, Style 20 reinforcing sleeves encompass a Pumpkin Sleeve design and are commonly used to repair corrosion pits and stress cracks and offer a permanent repair over leaking couplings, valves or screw collars.
- The Style 20 sleeve also provides a means of being double sure of safety against pipe-end pullout when used to reinforce pipelines on high pressure piping systems.
- The steel construction properties of the Style 20 sleeve lend itself to field welding without preheating, using ordinary field welding procedures.
- All sleeves are factory prepared with standard welding bevel, machine flame cut for uniformity and ease of welding.
- Built to rigid specifications.
- Style 20 sleeves are supplied in many sizes, lengths and thicknesses available upon request.
The following materials are available:
- ASTM A572 GR50
- ASTM A572 GR65
- ASTM A516 GR70
- ASTM A537 CL1
- or another custom grade per your request